Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Hello And Welcome

Hi,

Welcome to the official Accident Man blog. I will, I promise, endeavor to post regular updates. I may even drop the odd hint about the sequel to The Accident Man, which has already been written, and which picks up the action pretty much where the first book leaves off. In the meantime, though, here’s a bunch of stuff that I hope will explain pretty much everything there is to know about the book, how it came to be written, its characters, and its links (or not) to reality…

Tom

1 comment:

Bud said...

I purchased your book on a chance that I could add another author to my collection to my preferred authors list. I have added Tom Cain. What a pleasent surprise to purchase a book on a wim and truly enjoy it. Keep writing and I will look forward to your next novel.

Bud